Open Water Scuba Courses
This course introduces students to the theory and practice of SCUBA diving (Self-Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus). The course includes online book study, four pool dives and four open water dives. Students receive Open Water SCUBA certification from PADI (Professional Association of Dive Instructors) upon completion.
Materials (PADI materials are paid from Course fees and handed out in class)
* Online Class code will be emailed to student first day of class.
PADI Open Water Dive Manual (Online) with Dive Tables
PADI Dive Log
*Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Booties (student will be required to purchase ($210) or rent ($55)
You will also need to provide your own transportation and feed yourself on field trips (e.g. water & bananas).
· Fins should allow the diver to wear booties for thermal protection.
· Check out dives will be scheduled once class starts and will be conducted on a Saturday and Sunday at Balmorhea State Park.
· To order Snorkel package go to: http://www.midlandscuba.com/store.html.
· Class ages are 10 yrs old and up
Book work will be done online Monday through Wednesday and pool sessions will be at COM Aquatics, Inc. on Thursday through Saturday (7:30 – 10:30 pm).
Please email Sarah Anderson (PADI Instructor) once registered so online codes can be issued email@example.com.
There are no current or upcoming courses available. Please check back again!