CPR - AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION
American Heart Association - BLS
CPR-AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION BASIC LIFE SUPPORT
American Heart Association affiliated Health Care Provider Course: adult, infant, and child/one rescuer; adult, infant, and child/foreign body airway obstruction; adult/two rescuer; mouth to mask ventilation. A completion card is issued to each student who obtains a minimum score of 80% on the written evaluation and successfully return-demonstrates the steps outlined on the skill performance sheets delineated in the instructor’s Manual for Basic Life Support. No prerequisites. This course does not include first aid and is not OSHA compliant. Instructor is AHA qualified.
4 contact hours/.04 CEUs
Here are a few tips/reminders for the day of the class:
1. Please park in the back parking lot at the ATC building (3200 W. Cuthbert). The class will be in Room 119.
2. Please allow for plenty of travel time and arrive at least 10 minutes early.
3. Wear comfortable, modest clothing. No low-cut shirts, open side tank tops, or too-short shorts. Long hair should be tied back for practice and skills testing.
4. You will be given the option to buy a book when you arrive for class. The cost is $20.
5. Participation is required for course completion. If you are physically unable to perform the skills, with reasonable accommodations, you may not receive a certification card.
6. Electronic and printed books are available for purchase (if desired) at: www.PermianBasinCPR.com.
|HC04172Q||Jan 6||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
|Advanced Technology Center Room 119|
|Please arrive early. No admittance once the class has begun.||4.0 Hours|