When are Kids' College schedules delivered to schools?

Schedules are delivered to public and private schools on TBD IN 2018  and to Greenwood on TBD IN 2018.  It is up to each individual school on when they distribute schedules.  If you do not received them, please call your school to see when they will be distributed.

When will you begin accepting pre-admission forms?

TBD IN 2018 will be the first day to accept pre-admission forms.  It is preferred that you submit this form electronically but we will accept them by fax or in person. Please click on the Registration tab.

How soon does my pre-admission form need to be in?

There is no rush to submit your pre-admission form.  As long as you return it before you try to register online.  Once a child's Social Security Number is provided on the pre-admission form, you will then be sent an email with the student's ID and PIN number to use for registration. If you forget the PIN number it is the last four digits of the new ID number that is sent.   A student's Social Security number and date of birth are no longer used for online registration on Campus Connect.

Do I have to submit a pre-admission form when I did it last year?

Yes, you do.  We have to update the system to new grade year so that you can register in the proper year.

When will registration begin?

Online registration will begin on TBD IN 2018 @ 9:00 a.m. Please make sure that your pre-admission form has been submitted prior to registering.  If it has not, you will not be able to register. 

What if I do not register online?

Walk-in registration begins TBD IN 2018 at the Continuing Education office in the Scharbauer Student Center in room 214.

When I register online, how can I pay?

If you have a credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard or Discover), you will be able to pay online. If you cannot pay online, please pay in person the day of registration. To pay in person, please go to the Cashier's office in The Scharbauer Student Center. Since courses are reserved on a first-registered, first paid basis, all fees must be paid when registering.  Students risk being dropped from all classes due to non-payment.

Can I use my social security number instead of my child's?

NO. If you have ever had your social security number on file, it will wreak havoc on the computer system and your child may not get to register due to the amount of time it takes to fix this issue.  Copies of social security cards will be requested as well.

What is the student ID?

An encrypted number from the child's social security number.

What is the PIN number?

The PIN number is the last four digits of the student ID.

How do I get a PIN number?

After you complete the pre-admission process AND we enter your data in our database, you will be sent an e-mail with the Student ID and PIN numbers.

Do you offer scholarships?

Scholarships are available at Casa de Amigos (682-9701) and Greater Ideal Baptist Life Center (683-0838). Midland College has had scholarship funds available in the past.  We will not know until sometime in May.

Midland College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award certificates
and associate and baccalaureate degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097
or call 404-679-4501 for questions about the status of Midland College.

Midland College is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Educator

mc logo