Midland College Transportation Training offers customized training for businesses interested in in-house training. We offer a wide range of programs with flexible scheduling at an excellent value, and all taught by some of the best professionals in the industry.
- Class A CDL Permit
- Current DOT Physical & Drug test
- Written Test for Class A CDL through the drivers license agency
Classes cover (but are not limited to)
- Hours of Service
- Pre & post Trip Inspections
- Coupling & Uncoupling
- Backing Procedures (Straight line/Parallel/Alley Dock)
- Road Driving (Shifting/Turns/Speed & Space Mgmt/Steep grades/City & Rural Driving/Interstate Driving)
*Specific training on your equipment can be incorporated
Midland College Transportation Training will assist individuals and businesses to compete in today’s fast-paced market by providing them with up-to-date skills and certifications.
Customized courses can be provided either at our training facilities or on-site at your location.