SHRM Essentials of HR Management
Whether you are new to HR, or its one of the many roles you fulfill at your company, this course covers the key aspects of HR that you need to know. Gain foundational knowledge and tools you can immediately put to use in your organization.
Designed as a thorough introduction to HR basics, the SHRM Essentials of Human Resources course provides a solid foundation in human resource management and is effective training across multiple job responsibilities and career paths.
The course is best suited for:
- New and junior HR practitioners who need to increase their knowledge base
- Small business owners or office managers who perform the HR function for their company
- Business managers who want to learn basic HR best practices to avoid costly litigation
- New or experienced managers interested in learning more about employee management skills
- Representatives selling or supporting HR systems and services
- International HR personnel wishing to increase their knowledge of U.S. HR practices
- Job seekers who are investigating HR as a new career option or want to enhance their resume with HR skills
The SHRM Essentials of HR Management Online course is taught by Human Resources attorney Alyce Hoge. Alyce is licensed to practice law in Texas and Louisiana and served as HR director for an energy company (CMS Energy) in Houston, Texas. During her tenure, the company won an award for being one of the Top 10 Best Places to Work in Houston. In addition, Alyce received a Diversity Award from the Houston chapter of SHRM for her excellence in inclusionary recruiting and hiring.
Alyce received her Certificate in Human Resource Management from Rice University and her Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification in 2000.
For the past 10 years, Alyce has taught online training courses for the University of Texas, University of Houston and Midland College PPDC. She is a highly credentialed, engaging and sought after professional speaker. Her unique approach to training marries best practice theory with practical application to turn human resource professionals into human resource experts.
A native of Louisiana, she is fond of saying she gives “legal advice with Cajun spice!”
Sign up today and see why many consider Alyce to be the BEST HR trainer in the industry!
|OM06173Q||Mar 19 - May 4||6:00 am - 10:00 pm|